Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Best Business Schools




Small Businesses are booming.  Now a days were see more people working for themselves, others.  And this is a great thing, by having your own business it allows you (the business owner) to run things your way.  I personally enjoy owning my own business, because it allows me to spend time with my 10 month old.

I am also able to branch out since I have experience with so many things.  If I want to provide Business Services.  I am able to do so, while planning events as well.  This is my passion.

But, with any field that you choose, education is in fact a very important part of it.  Now, obtaining a Business Degree is your best option.  But, if that is not right for you.  Taking Business Courses is great as well.

I have taken several Business Courses and Workshops.  And what I have found is that they all consist of different information.  In which in the end I found very, very useful.  For example rules of employment and part-time employees.  I learned that there are a lot of loop holes.  I feel that is one of the main reasons that small businesses are using Independent Contractors such as myself.

Here are a few links for great Universities that offer Business Degrees:

Bloomberg Business Week offers a table by rank
Best Business Schools 2014

Forbes offers a list as well.  With the Business School Rankings.
Business School Rankings

If you are in need of Business Service Help for your Business.
Please my website for more information
New Moms Celebrate


No comments:

Post a Comment