Thursday, November 13, 2014

Baby's First Year-Baby Development



Being a new mom has been great thus far.  But, it is definitely not easy. As of yesterday my baby boy is now 10 months.  I cannot believe it, and every month I am searching the web to make sure that he is meeting the mark.  This is in regards to milestones, it is a concern that all new moms have.  Is my child doing what is considered age appropriate.  Since each child  is different it is difficult to say that one child is meeting the milestone mark sooner than the other.

With that being said what I love about the information provided in regards to the milestones.  Is the fact that milestones are given within a range of months.  For example 3-6 months, so if your child does not meet the milestones during the 3rd month there is still time.

But, I love how there are milestones that are actually natural ones.  One of my favorites is the babies first smile.  There is nothing like the first smile it is so amazing.  Or the recent favorite would be "mama", my little boy finally said it.  And it is like I fell in love with him all over again.

As a new mom I am still in disbelief.  It is amazing the entire creation process and being pregnant in general.  I sometimes miss the bond we shared while I was pregnant.  But, I love the relationship that we have together now.  It seems as though we grow together.

So, now I would like to share a few links to sites that I form informative.

Web MD
Stages of Development

Baby Center
Baby's Development


No comments:

Post a Comment